Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My first day

My name is Jennifer and I am a Massage Therapist. I started working for Dr. Price yesterday. Needless to say I am no stranger to Chiropractic care. After my car accident I went to the hospital and they did what hospitals do best and pumped me full of pain killers. The pain killers wore off and I had just masked the pain for a week. I went to see a Chiropractor, got adjusted and that was the first day I felt good. Without the Chiropractic care who knows how long I would have been in pain. Since then Chiropractic care is the only care I receive, even if I am not in pain I go just for maintenance. I sleep better, walk taller, i can exercise harder and longer, even my posture has improved all because of my Chiropractor. I don't remember the last time I took something for pain. I feel great everyday!  I love working for Chiropractor's because of how caring they are. They take time to get to know your problem area's and help find solutions to your pain, not cover them with pills. I will forever work with Chiropractor's and help people heal their pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment